Tuesday, June 08, 2004

tekhnikolor projektor lives

Ah, so this is the phenomena they call Blogging. So after much thought and not to mention urgings from my fellow blogging buddies(which I might add.. are super hard core and has started blogging since.. oh a few years back :P), I've decided to jump on this bandwagon... I call it the modern way of "airing your dirty laundry", reaching a wider audience(read: strangers) and still remain anonymous in this WWW's ocean of blogs *chuckles*

Gone are the days of writing and mailing to "Dear.." columns in newspapers this week and waiting for the answers to be published next week... which in the meantime, A would've went out with B instead of C and spent the rest of her life a miserable wreck or X would've spent the rest of his life as a single, lonely, psychotic fuck just because he was too cowardly to speak to Y or etc etc.. *bleah* You get the picture. With this thingamajig... answers, kudos or brickbats can be directed and forcibly aimed/thrown at you for your stupidity/idiocity/moronity(insert other terms here) etc etc. Ah, and I've signed up for that I see... *laughs* Well, I hope my drab and mundane life is entertaining enough for the virtual voyeurs out there... because IT IS drab and mundane :P

Before I take my leave, I would like to add that I'm not new to blogging. I have diddled with and deleted numerous blogs, due to: crappy names/crappy entries/layout wasn't as hot as I think it would be etc etc. So here's the umpteen premutation of my virtual "dirty laundry" line. Hopefully it will get dirtier as time goes by..... Latersz...



Track Of The Day: Hoobastank - The Reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home