Wednesday, June 09, 2004

decisions and double parkings

Work has been pretty much slow on my day job. I'm back to slacking off and doing my usual routine of googling for nonsense on the WWW. I've been here for about 7-8 months and seriously, this job is boring the shits out of me *bleah*. Not much design challenges, not much work either :P. I've resorted to being a drone/factory like worker.. churning out a whole slew of mediocre designs at most and heck, my 'design eye' has been suffering/deteriorating big time because of that. Though I have been contemplating some offers, I do sit back and look at the bigger picture: stay here with an average pay, with a below average workload so I have more time for my own design studio OR move back to TV commercials design that has a higher pay, with a WAY higher workload and totally neglect my own design studio and I might add, my design studio(which I've started with some friends) is doing pretty well. hrmmm, decisions decisions...

On another matter, here's one question... how long does it take for someone who's sitting just a few feet away, having his fucking breakfast to get up off his fucking ass and move his fucking double parked car when you've been jamming on the horn for the pass fucking five minutes? This particular idiot cooly walked towards me with a 'so what' look on his face. As I pulled out of my parking lot, I shouted out to him and gave him the bird... Asshole. Seriously, people... if your car blocks someone elses, have the courtesy to keep a look out because you just might be blocking me and the bird would not be the only thing I could be giving then because I'm definitely not a morning person...



Track Of The Day: Faithless - Mass Destruction

4 Comments:

Blogger seth.frostheart said...

O.o

goodness no Elena my dear^^ If given a chance, I think action(read:fists and steel toed boots) speak louder than words *chuckles*

hey babe, what's ur blog's URL again?^^

1:11 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

O.o

urm... I tend to keep the weirdest female company I dare say.. but heck, violent women turn me on!~ ROWR!~ ^^

9:29 PM  
Blogger Poison Ivy said...

I stopped blogging. Takes too much time. & I realise I have nothing to say at all. -smiles-

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUGH!~ oh well E dear... it seems you can only stalk me and I can't return the favor *grins*

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home