Wednesday, April 06, 2005

transparent

me and sis aka cindy sat on the darkened balcony, smoking red marls+jane silently... watching the night skies open up a great torrent on the ground 15 stories below us. red tipped red marls+jane glowed orange-red on our heavily shadowed face... behind us in the dark living room, the radio tripped out to Thievery Corp... and brought us along for the audio-sensory ride...

she asked me, "Am i that transparent? so sepia-boring-toned?"

I said, "no... you're all color to me... some people just see black and white better..."

"it's a shame then..", she sighed, "i could have rocked his world in a technicolour lsd swirl..."

"I don't doubt that... cos' you're definitely all color to me", I smiled and she smiled back a rainbow at me...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(image of cindy, x-ray taken from medical files, manipulated in photoshop cs)


Track Of The Day: Dj Shadow - 38.45.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home