Wednesday, March 15, 2006

bangkoktripping:chatuchak raiders

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(photography[me+the gang], photoshop cs)

chatuchak sunday market... for someone like me that abhors shopping, this place pretty much rocks... good food, cool clothes and interior decor items, electronics etc etc... you name it, this place has it all... saw lotsa stuff with high marketability back in kl here and cheap as heck to boot... the chinese businessman mode in me kicking in... lol!~

now if only i could find a way to ship back that old school brown leather couch and the rice paper stand lamp for my room... *ponders*






Track Of The Day: Moderndog - Tar Sawang

2 Comments:

Blogger Reta said...

can someone tell me why does that ol' cowboy tune plays at the back of my head when i look at those pictures? lol

1:15 AM  
Blogger Primrose said...

Fuyoo! Wanna show all the haMsoM hunks meh? Chatuchak, here I come (in a couple more weeks) too! :)

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home