Saturday, April 16, 2005

saturday:stealingthestolen

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(digital photography[a common field], photoshop cs)

stealing kisses from you in the halls of sucasa, with your parents and siblings just two doors away. sharing cigarettes on white plastic deck chairs by the pool in the middle of the night, as the patrons of tapas stare out at us staring in at them. your hands reaching out to hold mine automatically. long rides in my yellow submarine around kl and pj. getting your tattoo done. having dinner with my parents. playing boggle on my bed, in my room. having you sleep on my lap as i trace the curves of your body with my hands.

all stolen away from me...




Track Of The Day: Idlewild - Love Steals Us From Lonliness

3 Comments:

Blogger Reta said...

that's really beautiful.. =)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Saffron said...

Take care. :)

On a sidenote, I have to avoid reading your posts with pics, cos they hurt.

1:24 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

ice p: thanks for the concern... well no, i guess i'm not ok... but i'm a masochist after all... i enjoy basking in emotional pain...

reta: ...and the best part is, it's all true :D kinda sad for me to look back now... feels so surreal...

saffy: trying my best to move along. your concern is well appreciated...

ah, well.. that's the point :) well, at least you know how it feels like aye?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home