Sunday, June 05, 2005

mapping out the almost impossible

Twenty thousand feet above the ground, my chaotic thoughts skipped carelessly across the skies along with the aircraft on angry gray clouds. My hands reach out and flipped open a map book, scanned the South East London section and picked out Searles Road... I wonder where exactly you're staying? which house? which floor? which window? Or should I just stake out the whole immediate area when I'm there, passing out "Looking For.." flyers and pasting up "Missing Persons" posters all along the street?

That's providing you haven't moved in the last 6 months since I've seen or spoken to you... Chasing I can manage... but chasing a ghost, I don't know how long I can keep this up before I break...





Track Of The Day: Van Hunt - Down Here In Hell (With You)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home