Thursday, August 11, 2005

insomnia 2

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(digital photography[sound design studio 3], photoshop cs)

...flipping counters and flashing lights... half asleep, half open eyes... tricked out mood swings, missing emotions, sub par weed...





I only smoke weed when I need to
And I need to get some rest
I confess, I burnt a hole in the mattress
Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty
And on the count of three I pull back the duvet
Make my way to the refrigerator
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam
When the light above my head went bam!
I can't sleep, something's all over me
Greasy, insomnia please release me
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath
Tearing off tights with my teeth
But there's no relief
I'm wide awake in my kitchen
It's dark and I'm lonely
Oh, if I could only get some sleep
Creeky noises make my skin creep
I need to get some sleep
I can't get no sleep....





Track Of The Day: Faithless - Insomnia (Moody Mix)

8 Comments:

Blogger ~ Thai Boxing Girl ~ said...

yo....im at Spore at the moment....hanging around like a bat......think im coming up to KL soon to get myself inked....the tattoo artist / friend i have here in spore did not do a good job for my design, which im kindda disappointed, really....so i might drop by borneo ink sometime soon.... ;) catch up soon eh !!

2:42 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

oei xavvy, stay in singapore-johore till tuesday-wednesday at least? i'll be there for a night or two, depending... for the slipknot gig...

and i might be down again end of the month...

3:58 PM  
Blogger ~ Thai Boxing Girl ~ said...

yo seth, im back in JB now and will be back up to KL on Thurs nite or Fri morning...where are u now? trying to sms u but no reply ley...call me can?? send me email also can lah...what gig?? me wanna go!! :P

1:25 PM  
Blogger yikbao said...

Hi.out of curiosity,
Would you happen to be an employee for a company call Crystal Image Productions, in PJ?

2:11 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

xavvy: hey hey xavvy, i'm back in kl today (18/08)... let's go grab a guiness if you here aight? sorry, was on my starhub number when i'm in singapore... just switched back when i crossed the causeway... uhm, it was a Slipknot gig... hmm, didn't know you like metal music, lol...

szening: nopers :) but you got the pj part correct tho... *laughs*

1:52 PM  
Blogger ~ Thai Boxing Girl ~ said...

seth: i will be in KL on monday, so we can arrange for GUINNESS some time next week?? hope ur number stays the same!! leaving to PD tomorrow morning, hope ur friend Irene will be there too ;)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Reta said...

time to wake up from insomnia =P

10:49 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

xavvy: whoops.. typo on guinness :P My bad!~ *smiles* Awww, she ain't going, i tink, some stuff came up on her side... oh well...

reta: i'm awake...!!!~ i'm awake...!!!~ *smiles*

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home