Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Perihal cintaku pada mu

I dreamt about you yesterday... I dreamt about you and your camera in your hand, gliding effortlessly through the crowds. I dreamt you were smiling, snapping pictures, talking to everybody... the darling of the crowd... the insatiable angel... I dreamt that you looked over your shoulders and smiled the most wonderful smile at me and you reached out for my hand... The notsobrightslightlywarm sun shone on your shimmering black hair and lighted up your wonderful features... You came closer and gave me a wonderful peck on my lips... I was taken aback... surprised and happy... You, my favorite stranger... showing me affection in front of your friends... You made me fall in love with you all over again....

But unfortunately..

I do not have your love... I never will... Time... Distance... separates us like an ever widening chasm... I barely know you anymore... I barely know you at all... Passing moments shared and fleeting hi-bye-smiles given are the only things that we have exchanged... I want more... For you to lie in my arms, next to me... For us to share the same breath... Skin to skin... Eye to eye... Mouth to mouth... But will come true? I write to you so many times but you never write back... My mails all go unanswered, my words are like echos ringing back... silent, empty...

I misslovecrushlust you... Do you know that? I really do.....

MAAF BILA MELUPAKANMU
SATU HAL YANG TELAH TERBIASA
KU BERJANJI TAKKAN BERBUAT
SATU KESALAHAN YANG SAMA

DAN SEDIHKU
TAK KUIJINKAN
MEMBAWA SEMUA KEBAHAGIAAN

TERKUTUK BILA AKU
MELEPASKAN CINTAMU ITU
HANYALAH SATU RASA
YANG HARUSLAH KUUNGKAP
I LOVE YOU SO……

INGIN AKU MELUPAKANMU
BERHENTI TAK MEMBAYANGKANMU
SATU HARI SAJA KU COBA
TAPI MEMANG KU TAK TERBIASA




Track Of The Day: Gigi - Perihal Cinta

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm back. with a vengeance.nah.. i'm back to lounge around and be a waste of space and money. *wink*

anyways, will not be able to live in the same house as the parents for an uninterrupted stretch of 3 months, so will definitely be leaving for across the border several times. how far north i make it will depend on my finances, but i have plans for hair-braiding (complete with rasta beads clacking at the ends) since i can't get dreads, and tattoo session.

will call you soon.

luv, esther

8:00 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

wonderful^^ the ever elusive and always traveling esther has finally decided to make a housecall on me? I'm ecstaticly happy and i shall be waiting for ur call ^^ Well, see you soon I guess, miss you more than you know...

p/s: brought any chio ang mohs back with you? :P

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home