Monday, June 27, 2005

i like the scars

i like the scars you left on my back when i first took you into my bed.

"it could hurt", i said and you smiled and told me you would hurt me back if it did...

i do not pretend that i remember them when you were still around. these light, raised lines across my back, for they were so much a part of me... the outline of the emotional wings of a tired and forsaken but still fighting emoboy... but now after you're gone, i reach back and touch them absent-mindedly without fail...

it's been 10 years... the distinct keloids are almost gone, the lighter colors have faded into my skin tone, my finger pads brush on almost smoothed out skin instead of those imperfect knots and valleys that i've grown so used to... almost gone... everything... just like you...

soon... i pray that your engagement and wedding day to v. comes soon... so i can bring myself to forget and learn to let you go...

but osong... i like these scars, just like you like the ones i gave you...

for all that's worth, i wish they would never go away. i wish they would never heal... so i can have you with me forever...



doi noh koh noh koginavaan




Track Of The Day: Dewa - Satu

7 Comments:

Blogger TheBurningPlant said...

*pat seth*, i feel the same as you.. =)

Is been one year, now, i go back my ex. I will soon have scars like u.

well everybody have to gone through this kind of thing, aint it?

8:05 PM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

not the scars on the body that make the biggest impact, but those left on the heart...

2:04 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

plant: don't really understand you dude :P if you're going back to her, what kind of scars would that leave

irene: hrm, did i get your name right? :) well both scars, emo n physical matters a lot to me i guess...

1:36 PM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

aye you got my name right. was the girl on huai bin's blog - he dropped by my place when he needed a 'copier' or was it a binder. i've too many physical scars to bother keeping track. for every single thing that gets me down i cut. it's the emotional scars that matter most to me. =)

9:08 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

yep.. i remember you. you are the kickass girl with the tatts and piercings, according to HB... can't forget you after that kickass endorsement frm him can i? *grins* i follow ur the other iwene site as well.

well to each their own i guess. i prefer illustrative methods... hence i tatt... and pierce as well. only thing stopping me from becoming a walking ink pad is the constant lack of monetary means for me to do so *laughs*

10:40 PM  
Blogger CreativeBitchin said...

well i love the spontaniety of cutting. but it's not a habit i want to keep much longer. the scars are getting rather ugly.

heh tell me about the price of tatts and piercings! i'm gonna get a nape piercing v v soon.

huai bin was just flattering me. =)

3:00 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

well... i'll pay to get cut, pierced, poked and ink but i wouldn't do it to myself... shaky hands... need diazepam *grins*

ooo, methinks nape piercings roxxorz.. do get it soon, take pics and post it up on ur blog :)

naw i beg to differ, i think HB was spot on *winks*

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home