Saturday, June 25, 2005

pedobear

"ain't she a bit young? younger that the whole lot so far. gosh you're such a bloody paedo!~", dropkicksuzy grinned at me from behind the rim of beer can. i can hear her soft chuckles amplified by the half empty can.

twiddling the cigarette between my fingers, i shook my head before turning to look at dropkicksuzy in the eyes, "she's a go getter, what can i say... she caught me by the neck and took me down like a judo queen and did a arm lock on my heart..."

she laughed before saying, "ouch, that sounds brutally painful. how old is she?", a baritone female voice courtesy of speaking down a tin can boomed at me from my side.

"oh.. about ten years younger i guess?"

she nodded slowly, "hrm, off the top of my head filled with useless information, that's a pretty good match... oxen and rabbits.. congratulations! though if i remember correctly... you-know-who is a piggy right? that's your best combo y'know ", she added with a trademark dropkicksuzy squinty smile.

"yea... she's a piggy... a missing-in-action one at that", i threw her a crooked smile and she looked away. "anyways this kid and me.. we're going at this like two porcupines.. ehm.. going at it... aka carefully. so lets just sit back, enjoy the ride, take it easy and see where we go okay?", i stubbed the cigarette out on the kerb before tossing it into the gutter.


i looked up and got an eyeful of boobies right in my face, courtesy of dropkicksuzy standing up. i admired the view for a few more seconds before standing up myself.

she threw the can on the road and stomped on it before proceeding to pick it up and tossing it into the bin, "well.. take it slow and easy is the best. if you can't be lovers.. i bet you both would make heckuva good friends... though seriously, she sounds like she's worth all the trouble from all you've told me. imagine a teenager doing something that i wouldn't have the guts to do. kudos to her i guess."

"okiedokie, beer and cigarette session has come to an end", she looked at her watch and mumbled, "damn... it's THAT late? well, lets go home pedobear", she threw me a grin and a wink.

i look puzzled, "pedobear?"

"yes you.. you're now officially mr.pedobear. lets hope they don't get younger as you grow older m'kay", she laughed as I sighed and stumbled, being pulled along by her towards her car.





Track Of The Day: NERD - She Wants To Move [her pick]

1 Comments:

Blogger seth.frostheart said...

happening?! *cough* a unique way to put it, heh... i'd prefer the words messy and confused myself :D

pedobear.. yes, they came up with a whole slew of bear terms. personally, i prefer the term huggybear cos' i'm a huggybear irl myself *grins*

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home