Friday, June 10, 2005

this is for two

i brushed away the strands of hair falling across your forehead and hooked them behind your left ear... ran my coarse fingerpads across your silky smooth hairline, straightening out the awkward ones... and you just sat there... quietly... still... and let me do it... you didn't flinch, didn't dodge... you just let me...

i told you to get some rest because you work too damn hard and you look so bloody tired... you looked at me squarely in the eyes, nodded earnestly and smiled radiantly with your superultraemotive brown eyes... i told you let's drop everything, let's go on a holiday... let's go back to your new zealand... let's stay in that dilapidated apartment above the grocery store run by that old maori couple down by the bay... you can be the cashier and i can be the delivery boy... we can have triple scoop vanilla ice creams with hot choc sauce, warm fizz-less root beers and hot dogs with sauerkrauts by the pier everyday...

you say you'd love to and made me promise to take you back when i made my big money... i said it would be my pleasure... i wouldn't have it any other way... and you did your makemeweak look away smile again...

unfortunately you shot me in the heart later when you suddenly talked about all those other guys who are interested in you... told me what they did for you... told me how highly you thought of them...



what is going through your head moccagirl... what do you want from me... cos' seriously, you confuse me so damn much...





Track Of The Day: Deftones - Mascara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home