Tuesday, July 13, 2004

excuse me miss

To the girl that I used to see all the time at Atria Shopping Centre, PJ. I doubt you will read this but I thought I'll just post it up anyways. Maybe a friend of yours could point you here? Wishful thinking...

Back then, you and your identical twin sister used to hang out alot, in your light blue pinafores and white baju kurungs at the KFC. She's the cool, funky tomboy and you are the cute one, with your big brown eyes and all ^^ I used to drive by your house and try to steal glances of you. Did you know I just live a few houses down from where you stay? Are you chinese or are you malay? You know, I never did actually find out though I would like to, if given the chance. But by chance, I saw you again yesterday at the SS2 pasar malam. You and 2 other guys, one which I presume to be your boyfriend. One of your friends was buying char kueh and so was I. You've grown up a lot, you smoke now and you still have that cute nose piercing that made you look absolutely adorable. As you walked away, I stole a glance at you and you looked back and flashed me a half smile. You, with your boyfriend, holding his hand, looking at me.. and me with my girlfriend, holding her hand, looking at you...



Track Of The Day: Jay-Z - Excuse Me Miss

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trigger something in my heart, only that i never met that guy again.. sigh.. anyway, lovely blog u have here, laidback, soothing atmosphere, almost sexy in existence. especially the track of the day. :) keep sending those posts and make my day.. ;)

12:42 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

I'll try my best then ^^ cheers...

2:38 PM  
Blogger ejl said...

heya darling STOP sorry i forgot your birthday STOP was terribly busy and birdbrained as usual STOP anyway hope you had a wonderful one STOP i am a lousy friend STOP and horrible rememberer of birthdays STOP forgive me please please please STOP in other news work is getting more interesting but still slack enough to muck around STOP which is always great STOP the bummer i am STOP still aspiring towards my island in the sun endless mint juleps and lemonade and nonstop lepaking forever more STOP love you lots STOP heart EXCLAMATION MARK

4:28 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

so many stops.. O.o

ah well, i know all to well.. you're forgiven and still loved, worry not *grins* *hearts back forever*

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home