Friday, July 30, 2004

what is a promise to corporate bighats?

Goddamn em... I wonder what is a promise, what does it mean to corporate bighats? Some words to make your 'target' feel good? Lull em into a sense of false security? Fucking hell... the mother of all bad news just decided to drop on me through an SMS from my partner: now it seems we will not be getting the company lock, stock and barrel after all... The bighats, it seems are too unwilling to let go of their proverbial 'golden egg laying goose'. Technically, we will still be running the company but our share in it has become a minor stake instead of a major one... damn... So with my friend holding another chunk of 'major' stake... well, you get the idea. What's left would have to be share between me and another 2 partners... Oh for the love of God... this is so pissing me off! So basically, we will be nothing but workers yet again... but this time, to tie us down, we will be offered 'some' share options... *sighs* But I can't blame em bighats.. If it was me, I wouldn't wanna let go of something that I've taken 5-6 years to build and at this current moment, is continuously churning in money... and all they have to do is sit back and collect the 'golden eggs'...

So there goes my island, my resort, my resort like villa, my cars and my wives *laughs* bugger... So tell me dear readers, what's a promise to you then?



Track Of The Day: Our Lady Peace - Carnival

2 Comments:

Blogger ejl said...

a promise is a thing writ in water, a beautiful flower that will end up dead. it is a hope and dream encompassed in a word - a word that becomes as insubstantial as the air that it was spoken in, once spoke. i don't believe in promises anymore, not until they've been fulfilled.

3:08 AM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

hrmm, good one Sam.. mebbe I'll use that as my motto from now on... *chuckles*

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home