Friday, August 06, 2004

come share a coffee with me



rm1 coffee in a styrafoam cup
stock photography (coffee stains)
digital camera
photoshop 7


There's nothing like driving down the highway at a leisurely pace of 60km/h, at 3am in the morning to make you feel absolutely at peace and totally relaxed. Sans traffic jams... sans queue cutters... sans... people... bliss. The neon orange yellow street lights casts hypnotic strobing light-shadow-light inside the car cabin... the purr of the engine and hum of the car tyres in the complete trafficsilence...

Time's like this makes me reflect on everything thats happening in my life... Lets me plan my next move in this chessgamelife... And when I get tired, bored... I'll pull into a 24 hour petrol station, get a cup of hot coffee and sit by the window... looking at the occasional vehicles thats passes by... monkey trapped in a stationary glass box staring at a monkey trapped in a moving metal box... Or I'll just walk back to the car, coffee in hand, climb on to the roof and sit there for a while... peacefully alone...

So, if you see someone sitting on the roof of a yellow Satria by the roadside, don't hesitate to stop and say hi... I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Stranger, lets sit and talk for awhile...



Track Of The Day: Kings Of Convenience - Misread

3 Comments:

Blogger ejl said...

and while we're having that coffee, allow me to tell you that i'm at livejournal as well. play a game and guess the url.

5:29 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

*without pausing to think, I smile before typing it in*

6:00 PM  
Blogger fubs said...

wow, that's really nice. i wish i can have a car and "drive along the roadside and see a person sitting on the roof of a yellow satria" =P

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home