Tuesday, August 10, 2004

he say, she say: forbiddeninterraciallove

She looked away at the pouring rain outside and said solemnly," You know what, we could've made beautiful babies together..."

I absent-mindedly played with the straw, twirling it around on the table top," Yea we could, I have no doubt about that... boy or girl... it matters not, they would've definitely be beautiful...."

"but I guess this is goodbye eh?"

She say, "Yea... I guess... but hush, please don't say goodbye..... "

She looked back at me, her mind searching for a correct word, "say... see you later..."


Track Of The Day: Sting - When We Danced


(This post is mirrored on Polyethica)

2 Comments:

Blogger ejl said...

poor dear...

1:32 PM  
Blogger ejl said...

hey kiddo stop playing RYL and start posting something. these mmorpgs (or however it's spelt) are making you retarded. hur hur hur.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home