Thursday, September 09, 2004

e.

Wow.. I feel butterflies in my tummy.. I havent felt those in a long time and not many girls can give me those... butterflies that is. As I sat on the wooden bench in the lobby of Micasa.. thoughts played in my mind. Would we be strangers? Would there be long moments of awkward silence? I stared into Tapas, looking at the diners inside looking out at me. And I sighed.. minutes crawled by.. anticipation in the form of a sledgehammer pounding, head kicking heart kept me on the edge of the bench...

'Hello..', a friendly voice drew me back. I looked up and saw her. My 'e.' It seems that UK has been kind to her, she looked absolutely great. 'hi..', I replied back to a big, warm smile, with twinkling eyes and all. She sat down next to me and gave me a friendly shoulder to shoulder nudge. I laughed and bumped her back. It seems my fears were unfounded. There was no long silence, no long, awkward moments... She made me fall in love with her all over again...

2 days was hardly enough for us to fit everything in but we managed to do so somewhat: cigarette hunting smack dab in the middle of hecticpartysaturdaynite KL at half past midnight. Feeding the mozzies by the dark poolside, sitting on white plastic pool-chairs, pushed next to each other... talking about everything and nothing. Getting her, her chinese name in ink brush style calligraphy exquisitely inked on the small of her back. Watching cable tv together for a few hours, on the office sofa. Going trinket shopping. Have dinner with my parents. Lazing out on my bed, talking and talking and talking. Playing Boggle. All those times we promised to spend together, all rushed into a wonderful but sadly brief 48 hours...

I'll cherish this short days... for its never easy to catch a free spirit like you and keep her with me... Will we see each other again? I will let Fate answer that for us... for I would very much like us to spend the rest of our lives together, just like this...


i would gladly hit the road get up and go if i knew that someday it would bring me back to you


Track Of The Day: Sugarbabes - Caught In A Moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home