Wednesday, January 05, 2005

reasons of hiatus

Sorry for being incomunicado guys. December has been pretty crappy for me by all accounts. My life... my work... and my personal endeavours-wise. Will post something substantial soon to cover back for the lost times, so to say. Meanwhile, we had another company dinner... What's with my new place and company dinners? Tsk tsk.. this time around its a pre-xmas bash. We had the usual catering and we bought our bottles of Absoluts(yum...), JD(mmm.. mmmmm...) and Black Labels(?!). Black Labels you say? Don't ask me why.. I never touch that stuff... that's like those old uncle's coffee shop liquor but most of my drunken workmates would beg to differ, downing BL like theres no tomorrow, hur hur. Mebbe cos' I finished up all the Absolut and JD with another group of workmates, heh :P

Well, here's some alcohol induced shaky hand ugly fella snaps, lol. Laters...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger Saffron said...

Would it kill you to smile just once when you know your mug's gonna appear on a photograph? The grumpy/gloomy look is so passe. *grins*

6:53 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

Well.. I'm not called Frosty for nothing Saffy ^^

Smile? What's that? Can eat one arh? lol... :P

10:03 PM  
Blogger seth.frostheart said...

see? one of my lolitas understand me all to well... I met up with her, she knows how frosty.. rosty can be :P

the only time you can see me smile is.. *thinks* well... genuinely... never.. but i do have my plethoras of sarcastic/scheming/evil/psychotic smiles.. *chuckles*

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home