Saturday, September 18, 2004

Trading 8 years for 1 1/2 days...

I won't expect people to understand the 8 years I've spent with her, neither will I sit and try to explain, cos' words just don't cut it anymore... The ups and downs.. and mostly downs... The time longing times apart, the quarreling times together. But logically, 8 years... that's a super heavyweight figure... That's 1/3 of my life on this god forsaken planet...

but...

1 and a 1/2 days in total... 1D 2N... opened my eyes to something new. I've known e. for as long as I can remember... heck, it's 8-9 years as well. She's always the girl I wanted to be with but we were never close enough to get anything going... She would sit with me till the wee hours of the morning and we would talk and have our little HK dramas. We would laugh and joke and smile. And she would ultimately make me super jealous with all the 'her boys' stories and I would try to diss her off with my own 'my girls' stories *laughs* She was just that... distant, semistrangersometimeslover until that 1 n 1/2 days... it's like rushing 8-9 years into 36 hours... It's absolutely superwonderfulexhilaratinglove and the best part is, it flows bothways. Sending through our intertwined fingers, such superimmenseelectriclovearcs into both our hearts... Electrocution never felt so good...

So now... ends 8 years and begins(maybe?) 1 and a 1/2 days... Some call me stupid to trade safety for love, some call me brave and urged me forward... Regardless, the last page has been turned, the book placed aside and now, I'm ready to start on a new book... I just have to pick it up and turn to the 1st page...



"...One of these days you'll break me of many things... Some cold white day, but you're crazy if you think I would leave you this way..."



Track Of The Day: Deftones - Good Morning Beautiful

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep your books well.. each of them worth something..

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i'd like to think that we'd be writing in that leather-bound book with quills dipped in the finest ink made from the blood of phoenixes.

e.

on loop: transatlanticism - death cab for cutie

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god that was so damn beautiful.

- chunky chongkee

1:36 PM  
Blogger Saffron said...

Who knows, maybe this'll be the best book ever. :) Good luck Frosty.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Lancelot95 said...

Thats only 1/4 of ur life .. ;)


Looks like you're feeling something you been searching for so long :o have funnn ....

9:28 PM  
Blogger lumiera said...

There's no right or wrong in relationship. it'a all about give and take. some might thinks it's your responsibility to her but, if you have no responsibility to your heart, then your're irresponsible to both of them, she and 'e', who have fall and share their love...to you. honest may be hard in this sense but not to , will brings greater dissapointment.

11:33 PM  
Blogger mr-penman said...

When it comes to relationship, there's only 1 rule... BE TRUE... BE TRUE to your heart. We can't apply/implement rules to LOVE.

No body can tell u wat to do, like how we play a 3rd person view game. The decision lays in you. You know what is best for you.

Listen to ur heart... what does your heart tell u? where does your heart lead u?

Dun make the same MISTAKES like I always did...

All the best, may GOD continue to bless+guide you.

>i)

"To be LOVED... 1st you have to LOVE; To LOVE, is to be HURT. For that LOVE, how much and how far you are willingly to go? You have the answer in your heart"mr-penman.com
>ip

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home