Tuesday, October 12, 2004

narcisse001

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For the lack of updates... I shall give in to the multiple emails(yea right.. more like.. 1 maybe, lolzx!) asking for images of me and my tatts/piercings. Unfortunately, I can only semi indulge you voyeurs out there with a glimpse of one of my ink and my piercings are.. erm, well... in private places, so to say and I wouldn't want to bump this blog from a G rating to a R would I? *winks and laughs*

So yea, that's an image of me. Not a very good image I know but hey. it's narcissism at it's very best... hohoho! So I am just that... a very plain, very geeky "yellowtoned" fellow... More to come, cos' the darn shutterbug just bit me again after such a long hiatus... bah
*Digs FM2 out of the dry sealed camera box*


Shout out to Intan: Hey babe... If ur reading this, everything will be superfine a-ok ^^ Missed you and RO... I stopped playing too. We should catch up sometime. I think you have a few coffee, dinners and movie sessions to collect from me! haha! Anyways, a promise is a promise... holler if you need a shoulder again... I'm always around...



Track Of The Day: Air - Playground Love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home